It has been WAY TOO LONG since I have made an appearance here in the blog-o-sphere. What can I say? Life has been full over here. Here’s an abbreviated list of what has been happening:
Got a new job which does not allow for ‘blog time’ at work as the old one did.
- Started new job just in time for “Walk” one of the biggest events of the year so I worked and worked and worked and worked. I am not complaining - working for something you are passionate about, surrounded by others who are passionate about the cause as well is amazing.
- School started – class 2 nights a week plus homework.
- My husband was in a horrendous car accident and in the hospital for 3 days. I got a terrifying phone call from a social worker from the Trauma dept. of a local hospital that I hope to never get again. I was reminded of the kindness of friends and strangers and was able to witness “ER” like scenes firsthand without becoming ill.
- I crashed a burned a few times after all the stress but have managed to crawl back up to normalcy (or as close to it as is possible for me).
- I have made some peace with Diabetes and remembered what an invaluable source of strength this world of diabetes blogs is.
So here I am, full of all sorts thoughts, frustrations, feelings, emotions, observations and general nonesense to share with you.